Shiretto Sugee Koto Itteru Gal.: Shiritsu Paranomaru Koukou no Nichijou - Ch. 16 - Lots of different kinds of deals

Dex-chan lover
This is smart way to stretch the manga however author want. This manga doesn't need timeline or plot, just author's creativity to talking about certain topic

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if it's criticizing 'the curtains were blue' argument (tho i can imagine the teacher not giving them full marks just because, if using their abilities like that might be considered 'cheating')
Could also be that the ghost is saying "I really want to smoke a cigarette" because he's a ghost and can't smoke anymore. The chapter's theme seems to be using powers to cheat a result while ignoring the test's purpose.

Dex-chan lover
Tbf, if you got the power of weight manipulation you don't really need to worry about being overweight or underweight. You can go from a comfortable weight to mega thin bikini bod to heavy weight judoka at a moment's notice.

Teachers are seriously OP aren't they? I wonder if he goes like ''well a hot air oven heats up the food which can be calculated with Q = hA (T -T) but most of the time I ignore that so I can get perfectly heated or baked food in about a minute''.

I feel like if you have that kind of ability you will either only ever premade food or learn to completely ignore the voices of the things you are going to eat.... kinda scary gal ngnl. Very cute tho.

That vampire is a super masochist isn't she? I guess she is immortal and won't die even if she turns to ash? Also landmine girl was careful to not touch her at any point. Lovely consistency there.

So they just peached out. I wonder if we follow them on their relaxing adventure and then come back to see the aftermath.

Dex-chan lover
Could also be that the ghost is saying "I really want to smoke a cigarette" because he's a ghost and can't smoke anymore. The chapter's theme seems to be using powers to cheat a result while ignoring the test's purpose.
well he did say he told him directly so i just thought it was like "I wanted a cig but i had to get this chapter done" versus whatever he intended the scene in the book to be. Tho must be sucky for ppl trying to analyze some classic works lol

Tbf, if you got the power of weight manipulation you don't really need to worry about being overweight or underweight. You can go from a comfortable weight to mega thin bikini bod to heavy weight judoka at a moment's notice.
we don't have a before/after to compare so i just assumed she just looked the same but could still
be like 'half the weight' but still like 5'0 and whatever her average weight would've been at her proportions, tho idk if it'd be 'temporarily'/something she'd have to 'focus' on keeping like the Illusion girl in the gym-skipping shuttle run chapter since they were all asked if they were using their ability, versus "i'm gonna be 10 pounds lighter from now on" , or distributing 'mass' if she wanted to change her chest/cup size lol

(tho i guess it would be an issue if she was within the field of someone who has an 'ability cancel' method or that one girl that temporarily 'switches' other ppl's abilities)

Users who are viewing this thread