Shiritsu Hakanai Gakuen

This manga is brimming with potential, and from the raws I've seen it only gets better. If only this manga got scanlated past the first volume.

@Dokushin I'm sorry to say, but they never scanlated anymore past this point. Trust me, I've searched. I just hope that one day they come back to complete what they started...

Group Leader
After years of sitting at 3 chapters, this manga is finally complete! I hope the people who were hoping for more eventually all come back and see the rest. It's also almost the 2 year anniversary since I uploaded my translation. Thank you all for your patience! I know it's just a low quality machine translation, but I hope it is better than nothing.

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a lot of fun with this manga. I do have some complaints, but overall it provided the silly ecchi comedy romance that I was looking for.

Supporter
After years of sitting at 3 chapters, this manga is finally complete! I hope the people who were hoping for more eventually all come back and see the rest. It's also almost the 2 year anniversary since I uploaded my translation. Thank you all for your patience! I know it's just a low quality machine translation, but I hope it is better than nothing.

I don't know about anyone else, but I had a lot of fun with this manga. I do have some complaints, but overall it provided the silly ecchi comedy romance that I was looking for.
Thanks for finishing it! I just picked it up and it's pretty good.

Group Leader
Well this certainly is one of the premises of all time. And amazingly, this manga actually pulled it off wonderfully! A fun and eccentric short read with lots of blushing girls as intended. Thanks for the scanslation!
Also I can't believe that THIS manga out of all places actually has a teacher who's appalled at the thought of a relationship with his student. Even tho he did come around at the end, I thought that was funny

Users who are viewing this thread