Shiro Madoushi Syrup-san

if this is not such a PERFECTLY WHOLESOME HEALTHY manga, i swear i would interpret the first page of ch22 a teeeeeeeeeeeeny bit differently.
I'll have to thanks Syrup and her papa obsession.

yep, that came out weird.

Dex-chan lover
@Myst
Kinda hard do call this manga "wholesome", when it's about a mentally deranged teenager who has daddy issues of such epic proportions, that she has to project him onto other people to get close to them.
Honestly, I find it hard to decide whether this manga is "cute", or just downright weird, which is also fine...But, god damn. I dunno what to make of this thing.

@Solipsist
well.... it is not in any way what's would normally be define as wholesome, heck it's not even healthy (as would be said by the many spontaneous moral police if they see this) and the word perfect can't fit in any of it at all.

even more so if the cast, or at least the "adventurer" not just syrup herself (which is afaik is super shy, albeit aggressive in a way) that has been introduced (with a name) have a ahembitahem mental problem... i mean, the male lead even at some point in his life started acting like some sort of berserker (because reason)... and his former white mage is... just... downright weird...

that's aside, for me this manga is weirdly cu--- i mean, it's interesting, at least for me... (well if not, why would i bother reading it)
and as for those mysteriously upcased words in my previous comment.... err... it can be abysmally misleading if taken as is.... so sorry for that.

Reading the comments, give me a "hmmmm" from this manga, gonna read it later I guess.

While the path to the demon king is getting longer the path to a harem full of crazy girls is getting shorter. Whether this is a good or bad thing remains to be seen.

Banned
Stupidly short chapters. How can anyone expect to maintain any suggestion of a plot with so little content?

How useless.

I love how every character can be seen with two entirely different perspectives. First one's that they're cute and sweet. Other one's that they're all mentally unstable with various issues.
Chapters are too short, Backstories are nice but void of any meaning when everything gets downplayed for comedic value. Don't expect too much and you'll enjoy it a whole lot more.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't give a shit about Chiffon or any of her chapters.

And yeah, it's a manga with 0 depth, it's mostly just for meh comedy. It's more of a guilty pleasure read.

Why everybody expect any depth and meaning here? It's just cute. Addictevly cute... Where is my Syrup-chan???

Aggregator gang
All we need is Chiffon, Gau, Syrupe, and the mc. No one else. These 4 are more than enough together.

Users who are viewing this thread