Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari - Vol. 8 Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
I understand why they are doing it, but I find it extremely selfish of thek to cause this much trouble and waste Lectival and everyone's time with this stupid barricade shit when he is busting his ass working for the sake of the kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
Just make the princesses do governmental work as well. After a hard day's work, they would be satisfied with much less, be more reasonable and understanding. If they have got nothing to do, they get bored and come up with stupid ideas. That's how humans work. And dragons as well, I guess.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus I usually hate this excuse but I agree in this scenario, the guy is literally on either an important mission for the kingdom or doing a boat load of paper work he deserves some slack....

Dex-chan lover
A "real" Queen would understand the importance of her Kings work, and support him, not bitch and moan about wanting an outing.

Also, Requesting a laboratory that can withstand explosions makes a woman more charming not less, what a boring guy.

Dex-chan lover
This dumbass needs to get em all pregnant then all problems get solved

Dex-chan lover
What he should do is delegate his job except 1 task to a council of educated people he trust. And he can get with the harem.

thank you very much for the subs but i dont get it why the quality of the pages are so low... because the raw quality are so much better

Dex-chan lover
@gaigous ay man, queen or not, everyone wants to spend time with their significant other....your "real" queen statement sounds so...dull and sad...

Dex-chan lover
Man...I really do not like Riede....I mean I don't dislike her for her....but man she kinda just...popped out from nowhere, moaned and bitched about her father and suddenly got Lect's first time. I feel bad for Meriela, the SUPPOSEDLY main girl, got fucking netori'd....I mean....kinda netori'd. Feels bad that she didn't get to be Lect's supposedly...first, instead it's Reide. She even got her fucking arm clobbed off trying to protect Lect and what she got in return was weeks of silence and getting cucked-ish. Why the most devoted never wins...

Dex-chan lover
@SprinKah Context my dude, I was talking about the qualities that someone with the position of Queen should have, not their qualifications to be a SO, that would be a ridiculous overgeneralization, at least give me that much credit.

Dex-chan lover
@SprinKah You really like trying to claim that Lect and Riede sharing a single night together is "netori", don't you? Shows you don't know the meaning of the word at all. Also, I pointed this out in another chapter, but it was Meriela's stubborn pride that led her to get her arm cut off (if you recall, the plan was for her and Vilia to focus on defending the command post while Lect fought Glorie 1-1) and then to resist all of Lect's attempts to see or speak to her for the entire month or so between her getting injured and Lect and Riede's night together. It's her own damn fault.

Users who are viewing this thread