Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari - Vol. 8 Ch. 64.2

Dex-chan lover
I expected this from the start. The manga has all kinds of plothole from the very first chapter. He got a headache, collapsed and got reincarnated in the other world? And then we simply forget that he came from another world? What's the purpose of the transmigration trope then? Not to mention he suddenly became an alpha white king for no reason.

While reading this last time, I only had three thoughts: The author was a terrible author, the author forgot his own story, the author couldn't care less. If it's the latter, you shouldn't care that it's axed either.

MD@Home
Wait... I smell an axe x.x... oof, that ending was so unsatisfying...

Supporter
I guess the manga got axed while the source material is still kicking. @MCX01
I might as well check it.
Thanks for the series.

What a disappointment. Maybe I'll check the source material - if it isn't an uber-edgy draft WN like Overlord and Shieldbro.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'd be terribly surprised by the axe falling. This story didn't really have what it takes. Too many princesses and whatnot to remember as well. The further the story progressed, the less coherent it felt. In the end there was pretty much nothing of interest remaining. To be honest, I won't be missing this one.

Double-page supporter
Thanks Uxtef for translating this manga.
I assume that the novel continues, but at least has not left an absurd ending like some Korean manga I'm reading on certain applications for smartphones.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck is with that sudden ending?!? Argh! I hate when series get axed so suddenly like that. Like, at least give them a couple chapters to wrap things up better! :(

Double-page supporter
I still stand with my old statements that this isekai is still several tiers above the average isekai manga. The ending is a disappointment, but there's nothing anyone could do about that.

I just felt like I had a good grasp on the protagonist's motivations throughout the story. Not the best, not the worst. I won't say I'll miss this series, but I was happy with what was there.

Contributor
I honestly just want to know what actually happened. How come there is no official statement or something. How come that even if it was axed, it was axed right away in one single chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread