Shiro no Koukoku Monogatari

If that was really the ending that was f*c***g disappointing.
Also was that Aria at the end or Maricarshell?
So many holes.
Who was those 2 at the left side? What happened to the empire? WTF IS THIS?!
confused.jpg

I agree with D4rkShatter. it was all over the place and mixing things like crossbows and halberds with mechs and modern tanks, artillery and rifles just didn't mesh.

Also too many girls. They would finish introducing one just to add another, never felt like we really got to know any of them and forget trying to tell who's who.

what the actual fuck? What happened to the invading empire? What was going to happen at the academy? NANI!!!!!?? WTF at least make an actual ending not "oh yeah foo fainted then woke up, FIN TEEHEE"

Dex-chan lover
I think this was based on a novel, and they were rushing stuff and skipping a lot of content Rouguefox.

@Rouguefox
This was based from a novel. Which would not be surprising if they did not skip a lot of context and details.
This happens quite a lot in manga's that was adapted from novels.
Novel Readers would find that some context/details were not added and skipped entirely. Hence this sh*ty ending that just confused us all.
I give this a 7/10 for respect to the translators if not I would have just given this below 6 grading. So rushed.
I have seen a lot of rushed endings but this tops them all. Not even CN's that I read rushed this much context.

MD@Home
good lord, he got so many girls that they didn't even bother trying to identify the girls anymore.

"Here's a lineup of the girls!"

who's this one with the veil? what about this other tall dark haired one? and what about these 5 other girls that look extremely similar to each other?

Man seriously this is the end.....WTF why even made to the end......i have read lot of manga and few of them axed but this one topped them all......MOST ABRUPT ENDING.....for some one who is goin to start this manga.....please dont bother look for some other......i was loving the plot and all but man wat the fuck ending.....i can only say my time is wasted on this one COMPLETELY

Got axed, the plot became from trying to fit in to the roll of a king to simply trying to fit in as many wives as possible in the inner palace. Shame the author took this route. Seems the author lost interest half way through.

Users who are viewing this thread