Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New game, strong start

Dex-chan lover
Isekai, reincarnated as something unexpected, beast girls. Eh.

Bear puns. *followed*

The idea of humans being the baddies is kinda repulsive for me, but the mc in his hilariousness saves the day.

Banned
Respawns as a polar bear... in the forest.
WUT?!
Tries to fish like a brown bear, lamenting of not having bear instincts.
You probably got instincts for hunting seals beneath the ice, tard.
Touching her ears bad for a 28-year-old guy...
But you're not. You're a fucking polar bear.

@C3PO : So just like real life then? And yes, humans are repulsive.

@1059212 and @SotiCoto, come on, guys, I meant a trope when human race is represented as real monsters. It's just too corny and laughable.
And if you think of humans as villains or see human society as repulsive, then you should learn some empathy. I will not tell you to grow up or man up or whatever, but still beware: viewing humanity as monsters is unhealthy. 'Cause then you'll view yourself as a monster.

@C3PO Quite the opposite really. If you accept and acknowledge humanity for what it really is then you're much more likely to live a long, happy, and healthy life.

@1059212 as if you know what humanity really is. Philosophers have been wrecking their brains for so long on human nature and there is no definite answer still. But here you are, knowing what it really is.

@C3PO And curiously none of them viewed humanity as angelic beings either. In fact lots of philosphers were quite cynical for a reason. And even more curiously the most famous philosophers lived in eras where human on human brutality was both common and often celebrated. Idk how you thought bringing up philosophers would help your case.

Banned
@C3PO : ...... You've got an unusually oblivious outlook, huh? Humans being arrogant idiots, and thus accidental arseholes in practice, is the norm. It is the status quo... The baseline standard for human behaviour. And yes, in the real world.
You'd probably need to have been living under a rock or had your head buried in the sand your entire life not to realise it.

And no, I'm not obligated to partake of such faults. I opted out of humanity years ago.
And for the record, yes... I can do that. Technicalities of biology account for behavioural differences being a potential grounds for speciation if they prevent breeding.

Users who are viewing this thread