Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New game, strong start

@1059212, naive bullcrap. Let's not go too far: Decartes, Nietzsche, Heidegger, Sartre – popular uber brains never defined humans as baddies. French Renaissance indeed viewed us as baddies, but France was shit then.
@SotiCoto, whatever man. Indulge in your solace, you are no better than arrogant idiots as you described other humans.

Still my initial statement was how this trope "humans are true monsters" is shit as how it somehow makes humans as evil as possible while "aliens" humans oppress are as good and fluffy as possible. It is dishonest and corny.

Nietzsche, really? You're using him as an example? You are aware of his whole Master-Slave morality deal right?

Banned
@C3PO : I'll settle for being smarter. "Better" is meaningless. Human hierarchal pissing contests don't interest me, and neither do those who can't tell the difference.

Dex-chan lover
i guess zoro ain't the only one that gets lost in other verses. bepo became the protagonist of an isekai now too.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish he was a bigger, like instead of the normal polar bear he was a Ursus maritimus tyrannus which was basically a larger polar. I just want to see a badass 12ft polar tower over these soldiers

Aggregator gang
Wow he actually killed them all. Yes he might now be aware of what he's done but still. Hopefully he will continue doing this because isekais tend to do bait and switch.

Users who are viewing this thread