Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Returning Home

Dex-chan lover
i was hoping for an elf milf to appear kinda sad now, :c

Dex-chan lover
seeing as hes the alpha of the pack, shouldn't he be allowed to have a harem?

Fed-Kun's army
"I helped a lost kid find her way home after chasing that moose."
Doesn't seem that difficult to say something, although question is if those werewolf siblings would leave it at that..
They're rather obsessive when it comes to him, possessive too.

Dex-chan lover
If the smell that lingered was the smell of piss, he did right by running away.

I don't know what those 3 would do if they smelled another girl's piss on their man (bear)

Dex-chan lover
I am confused, after a quick google I can't find even any mention (much less any proof) that mangadex would have a bitcoin miner, yet the tl is saying so in this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@feha not mangadex, the aggregator sites that you would be reading on if you aren't reading on mangadex might be running Bitcoin. If that's not what this particular translator note said, it's a typo.

@elfalas well, the youngest of the romantically attached sisters is fourteen I think, and in spite of their usual maturity I don't think Lulutina is out of her teen's either. So that it was a "young girl" may not be as effective an excuse.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector Ah, seems I missed a "not". That just makes the note even worse than if it said mangadex did it though, as this is literally saying everyone else are. If they are going to use such slanderous accusations, they should at least only point them at the specific sites that do perform such distasteful behaviour. Instead the current sentence is the equivalent of denouncing an entire race/ethnicity just because a few might have been incarcerated as criminals.
...So I guess there is no wonder my brain automatically skipped that "not".

Dex-chan lover
@feha uh, no, it doesn't. It seems you also missed the "might", and most aggregator sites are businesses making money off of other people's work through ad revenue and sometimes less reputable ways Like, I am having a hard time doing the mental gymnastics of turning "don't go here because they might be using you to get money in illicit ways" into the racism analogy.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t see why he was so evasive. Just leave out the parts about making the tiny elf girl piss herself as well as her creepy marriage proposals.

Users who are viewing this thread