Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Returning Home

Dex-chan lover
@Nk9bjP4A me neither, he jut helped a lil elf witch and brought her home, she fell in love with him but he not, so what harm?

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand. Why Kumakichi didn't explain to the girl what actually happened?
That should help a lot in many ways...

@Vergift

I know right. The only reason I can think of is that he didn't want to let them know the little elf witch proclaimed to his wife. The girls would considered that cheating regardless if he declares it isn't so. Or maybe he didn't want to get the girls jealous because he was spending time with another girl?

It just ridiculous for comedy sake.

Banned
Was kinda weird the way he just stealthed out of meeting the witch-mother and instantly arrived him...

Was even weirder the way he kept trying to avoid mentioning that he accompanied a strange loli home for her own safety.

But what was definitely weirdest was blondie girl hungrily observing Kuma doing his toilet-business. What a freak. ¬_¬

Why is this tagged as safe tho i kept hoping it'll get better but my eyes are rotting and now nakied children and that face licking i mean... Why
The title should be i got reincarnated as a polar bear and now I'm collecting a harem
You could consider it family friendly bc seeing the cover i can see his harem will be of all ages like wtf
And the feminine dark elf jokingly offering the bear his ass...

Users who are viewing this thread