Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Robiola

Aggregator gang
cracking your knuckles isn't bad for your bones. I literally just tuned out everything that happened in this chapter. Can't stand when these hackjob authors throw out decades old and provably false health advice for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
It sounds shitty anyways and someone doing it all the time gives me the creeps. Also our bear is the blametaker type. In a hentai doujin he would surely be the hero! :D

Dex-chan lover
holy molly cow...
images

Dex-chan lover
god I hate authors like this, fucking bullshit characters that just walk over the MC and he just doesnt say shit. Kick her out, if her mother refuses to listen, kick them both out, send the humans at them or something.

@Chet31 did you not see the mother? Ricotta will turn out to be a bombshell in 300 years. Kuma is probably an immortal so they make a better couple than the wolf girls.

@Aretheus meh, as long as there is not 'disclaimer cracking your knuckles is bad for the' style of explaining, im good with it, its more just the character not knowing

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31: Agreed. F*cking Annoying.

@Pen3: 300 years...My nuts would bust until then. And as bitchy and (judging be the mother stupid) she is, I also would go nuts. Nah. If you go only for looks, stick with the mortals. Every generation at least one new one. More diversity. Always the newest model and a different type. Wolf-girls are fine? So are cat-girls, too.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit a big titty elf mommy, ARGHHHHHH *splort*

Dex-chan lover
I love how the act similar to little puppies, those triplets are so adorable.

Oh look an Elf MILF, I new we would get one eventually. :p

Dex-chan lover
Just an FYI: Polar bears' penis have a bone inside it (literally a boner) so if he would SEXY TIME that little child elf, she would tear in half.

Now, that mother of hers... She would probably get addicted to it 😏😏😏.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like being annoying runs in that elf's family rather than her being a special case.

Users who are viewing this thread