Shirokuma Tensei - Mori no Shugoshin ni Natta zo Dense - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Obsessive

Banned
What's the chances that the elf boy just wants to convey that his going to leave them alone? He doesn't seem like he's there for a fight.

Dex-chan lover
What's the chances that the elf boy just wants to convey that his going to leave them alone? He doesn't seem like he's there for a fight.
Or maybe it was love at first sight and he's there to convince her that he won't treat her like an object like the other elves.

Although judging from the latest raws, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Dex-chan lover
Out of curiousity I checked the raws, was this axed? Last raw is 31 and ends in a clear cliffhanger but that came out around a year ago.

Dex-chan lover
if verbal intimidation dont work, then overwhelming violence will.

Contributor
Out of curiousity I checked the raws, was this axed? Last raw is 31 and ends in a clear cliffhanger but that came out around a year ago.
Normally if it was canceled an official notification page would be uploaded to the Raw site as a chapter. The mangaka may either be sick or dead, so the series is on hiatus until they figure out if they want to continue it, and clear up any rights issues with the author/author's family.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems to me that the author is lost.

Even going through various situations neither the protagonist nor the characters seem to change, learn or reflect. They are one-dimensional.

The story tries to be more erotic and adult but is afraid to take more steps and ends up having a mood of a child thinking about sex.

The protagonist for no reason, and giving no reason, seems to think that all these "women" clearly hitting on him are kidding and that they secretly hate him.

The more chapters advance, the more the story is lost and the less sense it makes. I'm giving up on this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread