Shirokuma to Fumeikyoku - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Group Leader
This chapter took me more time than expected, sorry for that
Q8uoyJg.png

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Charlotte, don't you know you can have two moms? You're missing out on a big chance here.

Group Leader
@Saktomo ohhhh, didn't notice it, sometimes I mess up with the psd of both English and Spanish versions, thanks I've just fixed it~

Group Leader
@Snobbybutton thank you for reading it, I also really want to know how the story ends on vol. 2. but I haven't got the raws for that volume.
Honestly I found the raws of vol 1 on internet (however they needed some color correction and straightening) and was the main reason I started to translate this manga. When I reach the chapter 11 I'll buy the vol 2 so I can continue translating until the end (´ ∀ ` *)

Group Leader
@justforthelulz yeah yeah I know xdd at first I was going to put "deathmatch" and explain the "desu" pun on the Translation notes, but I thought putting "Desu match" was better (sadly I forgot to explain the "Deathmatch" pun ). Sooo, thanks I'll probably add it later ( ̄ω ̄)

it was from chapter 1 (where there is this massive spoiler) that I was waiting to figure out who the daughter of Marie is

14-e109e632729dfa3b5df0f99a3fdf50cc973e8a92dfc35704575b760252b159d6.jpg

Group Leader
@snobbybutton When I started translating the manga I didn't know it was going to be a spoiler (I thought Afro was going to explain it in chapter 2 or 3), so for the next volume, I'll check twice (and probably left the extras for the final chapter) (´ ∀ ` *)

Dex-chan lover
that pun — “desu match” — broke both my legs, called me a bitch, and left me for dead in the desert, squealing the tires as it pulled away

Users who are viewing this thread