Shiryoku Kensa - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
thanks for finishing this! be cool to see the newer song series/adaptatinos get picked up like dokuzu. or if diarays despair vaccination ever gets adapted

Dex-chan lover
That was super rushed.
16 chapters is def more than i expected considering the original is a 4:30 minute song lol

if you've seen honeyworks, they basically tell a full couples story within like 5 mins too with their 'confession series', which also has an anime adaptation but i haven't watched it yet tho it does seem very shoujo-ish

Group Leader
That was... fine.

But I still want to know what the pilot did! All we know is that he said the survival of the passengers was his top priority, but that doesn't mean the accident wasn't his fault! What are we looking at here?

Dex-chan lover
God, i remember reading this to the end ages ago in spanish somewhere else, like 2017ish, now seeing the ending in english again lol

And like someone else mentioned, manga is based off a song so i wouldn't expect much more of it, a few manga based on songs out there, more recent i read from some months ago was Goodbye Declaration, which song got a 1 LN Volume and then it got a manga adaptation based off that, though manga got dropped (for good reason)

Users who are viewing this thread