"Shiryou Jutsushi nado Kegarawashii" to Shokei Sareta node, Mazoku ni Tenshin Itashimasu - Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was a reincarnated and damn what a bitch well her end wont be pretty and she'll die crying kicking and screaming im sure kek
that was stated in the first chapter that like the MC she was also reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
I knew she was a reincarnated and damn what a bitch well her end wont be pretty and she'll die crying kicking and screaming im sure kek

We already knew she's a bitch since ch 1 when Rachel, remembering the game details after she died, realized the whole prophecy thing was bs (Rachel in the game wasn't even a love rival)

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
We already knew she's a bitch since ch 1 when Rachel, remembering the game details after she died, realized the whole prophecy thing was bs (Rachel in the game wasn't even a love rival)
Which really begs the question as to WHY she did what she did. What, she thought she was in an otome game?

Dex-chan lover
Which really begs the question as to WHY she did what she did. What, she thought she was in an otome game?
two possibilities

one: she has memories of a meeting with "god" while the two of them are isekaid, she knew rachel was one and so saw her as a rival

two: since she had no use for her anymore hated the idea of there being 2 female war heros and wanted to monopolize as much credit as possible

Dex-chan lover

Probably yes, considering the bit about wanting the demon lord's body.

You know how a lot of harem stories have that one cliche (usually cover page) scene of the center character surrounded by all the capture targets? That's probably what this girl want.
That's likely why she killed Rachel off, because she want ALL of the boys for herself and ONLY herself, she refuse to share any of her 'toys'.

Dex-chan lover
Cause plot, basically too many of these series have white lotus reincarnators whom are apparently the worst human being imaginable and makes you wonder why they got reincarnated into their respective positions while the goodly MC gets the short end of the stick.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting answers. Lust for power, or lust for the flesh. Yeah, that tracks. And it really weakens the story.

Dex-chan lover
Cause plot, basically too many of these series have white lotus reincarnators whom are apparently the worst human being imaginable and makes you wonder why they got reincarnated into their respective positions while the goodly MC gets the short end of the stick.
I semi disagree.
Imagine that you played a video game, something that you clearly knew and recognized as a "video game" and not "reality," add to that the culture of video games in general whereby extremely little that you do is punished (in game and literally nothing is in reality). Now, take this conceptual understanding and apply it to a situation where you suddenly "wake up" and (at some point) discover that you are in a video game that you once played; everything goes the same way and everyone acts the same way. I ask: what would you first assume? This is just a dream/representation of that same video game? If so why would you assume that there are any (bad) consequences for your actions? Especially if anything that was done in the video game could/would be considered bad in reality, but was done as part of the focus of the game? (Examples include mass killing, harems/reverse, stealing, etc)
Honestly anyone who ended up in these circumstances who didn't go a little crazy has a higher level of intelligence than displayed by most modern Internet users, sad to say.
If course this isn't to say that realizing "the truth" would be impossible, but accepting that truth itself would require some level of insanity in the first place...

Dex-chan lover
I semi disagree.
Imagine that you played a video game, something that you clearly knew and recognized as a "video game" and not "reality," add to that the culture of video games in general whereby extremely little that you do is punished (in game and literally nothing is in reality). Now, take this conceptual understanding and apply it to a situation where you suddenly "wake up" and (at some point) discover that you are in a video game that you once played; everything goes the same way and everyone acts the same way. I ask: what would you first assume? This is just a dream/representation of that same video game? If so why would you assume that there are any (bad) consequences for your actions? Especially if anything that was done in the video game could/would be considered bad in reality, but was done as part of the focus of the game? (Examples include mass killing, harems/reverse, stealing, etc)
Honestly anyone who ended up in these circumstances who didn't go a little crazy has a higher level of intelligence than displayed by most modern Internet users, sad to say.
If course this isn't to say that realizing "the truth" would be impossible, but accepting that truth itself would require some level of insanity in the first place...
Personally for me it'd make me question if our world was also a game world or the like. My issue is we are to believe western grown people would at the drop of a hat commit the most unspeakable crimes not cause they think NOC's but cause they are the "Heroine" or the "Protagonist". Thats antagonists words directly from her mouth here. Like at least make it so the antagonist white lotus's were ultra criminals reincarnated that where sociopaths or psychpaths and not as is usual teenage to mid 20's losers.

Dex-chan lover
Personally for me it'd make me question if our world was also a game world or the like. My issue is we are to believe western grown people would at the drop of a hat commit the most unspeakable crimes not cause they think NOC's but cause they are the "Heroine" or the "Protagonist". Thats antagonists words directly from her mouth here. Like at least make it so the antagonist white lotus's were ultra criminals reincarnated that where sociopaths or psychpaths and not as is usual teenage to mid 20's losers.
Now I'm confused. Was the "saint" not also reincarnated from Japan? Or are you referencing a different Manga?

Dex-chan lover
Now I'm confused. Was the "saint" not also reincarnated from Japan? Or are you referencing a different Manga?
Saint is a reincarnator and in alot of these series the antagonist (Usually the OG heroine/Saintess/Whatever) is reincarnated and does unspeakable evils to people. A good example series of this is Chounin A wa Akuyaku Reijou wo Doushitemo Sukuitai , no I dunno why all these series always have the antagonist be a reincarnated person who is apparently as worse then most serial killers.

Users who are viewing this thread