Shishidou-san ni Shikararetai. - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Aww, she's getting adorably possessive over him.

Thanks for the new chapter, been missing this!

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it's been awhile but it seems like each new chapter shes getting bustier...... no complaints about that. Thanks for the pick up & hey take your time with the translations because quality is always better. Hope @NimrodTL is all right since they do good work for the community. Thanks again for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao the good ol' "Only I can pick on him" scenario. But hey, at least the scolding is warranted, since he is in fact slacking. I at least like that she obviously has affection for him, but she is still makes her presence as his boss very well known! I am really happy to see this series again!

Dex-chan lover
@Ochrolv
Same old thing a lot of mangas have going on - either chest size varies widely between chapters or even panels within a chapter, or it keeps getting larger and larger over time.
Not very many artists seem to be able to keep their body types consistent.

I was just a bit miffed about how ridiculous she looks on the bottom left panel on p.5... that is not how boobs look like. Not even after a terribly botched plastic surgery, performed by a blind man tripping on acid.

Fed-Kun's army
"I'm in charge of raising this boy"
This dude has a wife but didnt notice it yet

Users who are viewing this thread