Shishunki-chan no Shitsukekata - Vol. 4 Ch. 13 - Cloudy and Soon to Rain, Clear Weather

Fed-Kun's army
@Tearsax Lmao did nothing wrong? He’s a teacher, he should know to set boundaries between him and his students. If this was real life, this man would have already been reprimanded for acting the way he does.

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt Huh? And what boundaries did he cross as a teacher? In the school they may be teacher and student, but outside they are childhood friends and i havent seen him doing nothing worth being reprimanded for.

Fed-Kun's army
Wrong. They are still student and teacher even outside of school you idiot, it doesn’t matter that they’re childhood friends, as an adult he shouldn’t be letting an underage girl be so touchy with him, but he’s too busy being focused on her tits and blushing about it. He’s clearly aware of her as a woman, the nurse even commented on it.

This chapter made me sick and uncomfortable, the teacher student 'relationship' just didn't sit right with me

Aggregator gang
Nakata Yumi should really do some full blown H doujins. Her art is godlike when it comes to the female body.

EDIT: Here is an advice to those who are not as desensitized as I am when it comes to squicky subjects like age gap romance or inseki/incest. Just turn your brain off and don't think about it. You'll spare yourself a headache. It's not like you'll change the Japanese's way of depicting things.

Honestly, I really like how they're playing this out. I kinda get weirded out when the dude gets sicko horni every second. I applaud his control in this situation. He's a great ni-san!

Users who are viewing this thread