Shishunki na Adam - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Gib me spoiler
Original novel already ended years ago.

From what I remember off the top of my head:

protag is gender bended into a girl, and then he is turned into a sex slave by villain dudes, there is a whole arc of fem protag being raped repeatedly until he breaks and becomes a prostitute.

He is rescued by one of the female love interests who went in as an undercover prostitute herself to get him out.

She gave her virginity to some fat old guy and lost herself to lust while undercover, and became his sex slave.

They are rescued eventually, but they where both mentally broken by then, and take a long while to recover.

It does have a "happy ending* later on after some fights.

Dex-chan lover

protag is gender bended into a girl, and then he is turned into a sex slave by villain dudes, there is a whole arc of fem protag being raped repeatedly until he breaks and becomes a prostitute.

He is rescued by one of the female love interests who went in as an undercover prostitute herself to get him out.

She gave her virginity to some fat old guy and lost herself to lust while undercover, and became his sex slave.

They are rescued eventually, but they where both mentally broken by then, and take a long while to recover.

well that fucking sucks, thanks axe

if anyone's curious it was volume 8 where the gender-bender thing happened

Dex-chan lover

Wait is fem protag hot? does he/she have big BEWBS, I might read if yes 👀
Also who the girl that comes to his rescue? 🤔

Yeah, maybe its better this got the axe, the ending here is probably a better one then whatever happned there

Dex-chan lover

Seesh, thank GOD the manga never had the chance to do this arc.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread