Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!! - Ch. 47 - Starting With A Kiss ◯ ╳ △

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Guys, they finally kissed!
LXIawTI.gif

Hey, what if she revives herself by being happy? Here's a theory based on a game:
In Undertale, if you do the Genocide run, there is a part of the game where you encounter a ghost that has possessed a manequin, normally you wouldn't be able to kill the ghost because he's only controlling the manequin, it is not his body and ghosts can't get hit by mortals, but this ghost is angry at the player, in the Genocide run, he gets so angry that his soul fuses with the manequin and it becomes a living thing, so you can kill it lol. What if Karen-san is able to fuse with her dead body again by experiencing an incredible amount of happiness? It's a fun theory.

Dex-chan lover
Good god is every ghost insanely thicc? Feels like this should be investigated.

Dex-chan lover
@zarian2 ... Good god is every ghost insanely thicc? Feels like this should be investigated.
Also, they are always in their underwear ... and they are ALL women. Is THIS phenomenon some kind of astral/spiritual projection being implemented by the MC? He ALSO draws them to him like flies to honey ... I don't want to think about it too hard ... TMI.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life I feel like if this dude is cursed, I would ok with being this kind of cursed. His live-in maid waifu ghost is freakin great.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck yeah! Holy shit the romance is moving and everyone who thought our boi mc was gonna get cucked were wrong! Esketit for the author!

Users who are viewing this thread