Shitai no ♡ Karen-san!! - Ch. 53 - I Can See

Dex-chan lover
My heart, my soul

So bitter sweet. Though how that happened biologically, I have no idea

Hopefully this means the loli won't get harassed by male ghosts like her dad did

Ehh a bit bittersweet kind of saw this coming

But was hoping she could keep her body

Still its nice they are together

With one chapter left wonder how this ends

Dex-chan lover
Shes dead, but she can still be with her family, this is nice.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
A kid? How nice!

Good to see she isn't gone forever (although I thought she would've passed by now? Maybe she's waiting for him)

Fed-Kun's army
SHIT, im sad and happy at the same time, im glad they got a daughter now and that she still a spirit

Double-page supporter
So it's actually four years after they got together, huh? Because she died two years later, and this is the two-year anniversary of her death and Chika's birth.

I expected her death but... I don't know, I think this is gorgeous. They have a kid, she is with them... A happy ending then?

Dex-chan lover
Okay ... this is kinda cute. But my real question is ... What happened to Sayuri-San (was that her name ... I can't remember). Karen did say they ... so I take it Sayuri ... also ... helped?

Dex-chan lover
Man....

I feel sad, and happy at the same. Sad that she cant return to her body and "live" normally, happy that they got kids and still can interact with the guy and watch over their family.
Well i hope he can touch her like he did with sayuri ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , i would be sadder otherwise. I wonder how next chapter will be....

Dex-chan lover
Abe: Promote procreation. I don't care about the details.
Mangaka: But she's dead Abe-sama..
Abe: Did I fucking stutter?

poor sayuri, just got left out of the story like that. i think she is a good character, probably better than karen and deserves a oneshot with happy ending.

anyway their kid is cute and hopefully he can introduce her to their kid

Aggregator gang
Actually yeah, what happened to Sayuri? Did she pass on, is she still around? I hope they address that in the next chapter

Users who are viewing this thread