shitpost here

Dex-chan lover

R.94774b27005091e8aaa108401d6fc3a7
take-a-medicine-dog.gif

Dex-chan lover
Whoa nobody's posted here since Saturday what's going on? Is ivegotnolife activating their thread slaying powers again? :thonk:

Dex-chan lover
do you guys often get this sudden urge to drink Aqua's pee? that is like the holiest of drinks, it can probably cleanse your soul and grant invincibility, levitation, extra iframes, night vision, life regen, life degen

Group Leader
do you guys often get this sudden urge to drink Aqua's pee? that is like the holiest of drinks, it can probably cleanse your soul and grant invincibility, levitation, extra iframes, night vision, life regen, life degen
Holy fucking shit get some meds bro. You need to drink Eris-sama's pee first, then you can throw Aqua's pee.
images

Whoa nobody's posted here since Saturday what's going on? Is ivegotnolife activating their thread slaying powers again? :thonk:
i actually can post everyday, but lurking for something to happen first. maybe the unicorn will come and Halo is here.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit get some meds bro. You need to drink Eris-sama's pee first, then you can throw Aqua's pee.
images

i actually can post everyday, but lurking for something to happen first. maybe the unicorn will come and Halo is here.
I will mix and drink both :aquadrink:

Users who are viewing this thread