Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
i dunno, just fucking murder the three of them already?

hmm, let's see... Use the hero as human experiment, as the women other than ninja girl keep them either as a breeding horse for an entire army, eat, or experiment. Sounds about right. hmm hmm....

Dex-chan lover
@Serverclosed: This doesn't seem to be that type of Series which would allow unnecessary killing of "Humans".
We would probably see beings like Demons, Beastmans, Monsters, etc die in this series, but named Humans would probably die very less (only few unnamed fodder Humans would probably be shown to die).

As for the "hero party are a bunch of idiots" type of series, well its quite common for now, and would probably stay like in trend for sometime (similar with the "Hero being betrayed" genre). I guess the origin of this type of series comes from the fact that most of the previous big Shounen series had the MC being somewhat of an idiot while intelligent characters played support role (example, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc, all had MC who were somewhat idiot while also being sort of battle genius, aka., got better the more the fought).

@Morose yeah the MC's being not the smartest, but at least they were strength and had good intuition, talent or battle sense also appreciating, helping their friends. Also often some kind of prejudice. On top of that the supporting roles were actually capable of supporting.
This is just 2 retards and one horny retard. Only left with the bad qualities. Maybe they 'do' have some kind of talent. But it's probably having gotten their 'title' but no proper talent or rather spoiled by the country/kingdom.

I'm a little annoyed by being shown annoying characters like these. At least I hope they aren't just gonna be purposely shown to annoy or as a 'running gag' later on. If their sole purpose stays like this and they appear to often just for annoyance reasons, I might drop it. I don't want to read chapters or stories about MC destroying the same annoying characters.

I really appreciate that he was able to realize that the “hero” party is his enemy and that he didn’t try to reason with them or even try and be nice to them. I also hope he takes the ninja into his team she deserves better than the “heroes”

Users who are viewing this thread