Shitsugyou Kenja no Nariagari ~Kirawareta Sainou wa Sekai Saikyoudeshita~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 35

thank you vanguard for this scanlation 😃
i actually wanted to read the recent chapters so badly 😍😍

2 raw chapters behind 😊

PS
i really want to know the identity of the "new ghost" Karna has summoned
and
i can't wait to see the fight between Dargaz and Karna
🤩🤩🤩

Dex-chan lover
Logic is borked, I repeat logic is now borked. We are now entering maximum BS territory. Prepare yourselves because it's going to get really weird and salty.

I hate how fck up my mind is. i just straight up think that he will rip his pant off cause of [lust] lmao

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
what the fuck is going on dude? this author is really dragging this out. Karna should have been there 4 chapters ago and these past 3 chapters are just two characters spouting random bullshit

Fed-Kun's army
Welp. I liked the cute little ghosts but I don't know where this series is heading haha

Dex-chan lover
Wtf shouldn’t MC be there by now! I’m tired of this BS and I will be even angrier if MC drags the fight out! Cause that other guy just looks and sounds ignorant of MC power and weak to boot that he needs underhanded shit over and over!

Dex-chan lover
I assume the spirit king's power is "[anti-magic], a strong resistance to spells" rather than "a strong resistance to anti-magic spells".

Fed-Kun's army
Just hurry it up. We know that titties cant lose no matter what happens so quit dragging it out.

Dex-chan lover
Don't be in such a hurry. The demon lords need to say all that exposition so that we would be able to understand how MC takes over the world.

Wait, the MC is basically here to "collect" the old gods right? and the only old gods that isn't collected yet is Bastet.

and the only way to reincarnate Bastet is to collect all the demon lord power.

Dex-chan lover
I wish the demon lord of greed will win
but that wouldn't happen

Supporter
It feels like the MC has been standing outside the castle for months.

Dex-chan lover
2 chapters and Karna is still on his way? Sigh. Thanks for the updates tho

Users who are viewing this thread