Shitsuji-tachi no Chinmoku - Vol. 5 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Hi! Just wanted to drop a message to say that no one asked me to stop >w< I just thought that people would appreciate a quality release from a much more established and well-equipped scans team, than my haphazard, (well-meaning but) poorly done efforts.

That being said, I did get quite a few requests about this, so I thought I'd just finish the remaining chapters I do have on file. If it generates interest and kick-start the series for more frequent releases, then I'd say mission accomplished. If not, then, at least we have some low-quality chapters to tide us over until the better ones eventually get out (^_^;;)

I think your doing a great job! Thank You.

As for Fl-she may actually figure it out but somehow I doubt it.

I don't think this is low quality at all!! I really appreciate you taking it up (even if not long term).

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit Clark and Superman are the same guy, who woulda thunk?

Thank you so much! I don't think is low quality, you do a great job! Thanks!

Aggregator gang
Btw it's funny
She is technically a cheater, isn't she

Group Leader
Your quality is much better, the typesetting is actually legible.

Your scans are digital raws and they don't have over-levelling issues like the other group's low res physical scan. There is no dust randomly scattered on pages, even the resolution is higher.

The translation is better too. It is way more fluid and pleasing to read.

Thanks for your hard work and PLEASE don't put yourself down. You're doing God's work.

Aggregator gang
Well, we know it's the same person, but she didn't, so from her perpsective "practice sex" with her butler is kinda like cheating. 😀

I was wondering what he would do about the cut. Seems like he doesn't give a damn. I hope she realizes it, but I doubt it. It will be something like "he's your brother" or some crap like that.

On another note, you're doing great work @anon-chan-man , I'd much rather have your releases than Chibi's.

Thank you so much for all your hard work! I love your translations.
I really hope they don't walk back her finding out. I'm so excited for the next chapter! 😍

Dex-chan lover
Man the FL is so stupid and I hate her but I love the sheer drama of the situation so I won't stop reading.
Does the ML not own a mirror? Seems like a pretty big oversight on his part to leave that cut uncovered (but, sir, please put a bandaid on that before it becomes septic)

Users who are viewing this thread