The Shiunji Family Children - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The True Feelings of the Fourth Daughter

Dex-chan lover
Thought this was continuation from the previous chapter

So the house stayed the same huh 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Wait so what was the last chapter then
A peek at the ending, was defo the future.
at this point, I think everyones still hung up on the last chapter. and this one didnt help at all
It doesnt help how jarring it was last chapter on that time skip with nothing saying how long or anything.

This chapter really feels kinda pointless and wheel spinny.

Dex-chan lover
Need to hook Minami in, but she's the purest stable isotope in the family.

Group Leader
If any of the sisters will eventually end up with Arata, I hope it'll be Banri or Minami., though I'm leaning more toward the former.

Dex-chan lover
Minami has more chapters that everyone else, and seems like she will hold her dominance next chapters.

But like, aome context on the time skip please!

Aggregator gang
All this feels like a flag.

Without reading ahead (and thus without spoiling anything) I am inclined to expect that Minami fails and then feels very guilty towards her senpai, adding that to her own drama of siblings' rivalry.

If it were a rich family where children are trusted with some funds and can hire their own retainers (such as “Tensei Kizoku, Kantei Skill de Nariagaru” recently), then Minami could just offer her senpai a decent private scholarship and persuade her like “you should believe it's not favouritism and I really see you as a good tennis player in the future despite not as prodigious as myself” etc.

Users who are viewing this thread