Shizuko Is My Bride - Vol. 3 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
Shizuko shouldn't be trusted with first-aid, you don't put something frozen in hot water it is a bad idea to defrost it too fast, lukewarm is what you should do to not heat it up slowly to avoid damage

@havelmom: I am convinced that @Purplelibraryguy is right. Shizuko does love Shuri. I think she kind of admitted it to herself in chapter 8, but she is still not ready to admit it to anyone else.

I love Usawaka in this chapter! Tiny Usawaka is adorable! (And still as androgynous as ever.)

That priestess who mentored Shuri and Usawaka... what the hell was she thinking? "I'm going to take these two strong youkai and teach them super-powerful magic - AND I will terrorize and mistreat them! What could possibly go wrong?"

Dex-chan lover
@SpectrumDT No kidding. It's to the point where on the rare occasions I see a manga showing a teacher actually doing something about bullying in some kind of solid realistic way I just want to give the mangaka an award. Well, the main case I can remember was in 3-Gatsu no Lion, which is by Umino Chica who gets plenty of awards anyway, so no real need, but you get what I mean.

Users who are viewing this thread