Sho Habby Scans

Nice work & high quality scans. Though I prefer if you guys do another under-rated short stories aside from Josee & the tiger. I mean that one already have finished with the english translation (even have leaked official ver) and that would be kinda wasting I'd say @stupid_chris

Group Leader
Nice work & high quality scans. Though I prefer if you guys do another under-rated short stories aside from Josee & the tiger. I mean that one already have finished with the english translation (even have leaked official ver) and that would be kinda wasting I'd say @stupid_chris
We scan the series we want to scan :) I honestly could not care less about the official translation. The translation is questionable, the typesetting is poor, and the SFX are very weirdly translated and not redrawn.
And then again, we're doing it cause we want to do it. That's really all there is to it.

I hope you can continue translating Alice-san Chi no Iroribata, one of the best manga in my opinion and sorry if I can't help in any way

Group Leader
I hope you can continue translating Alice-san Chi no Iroribata, one of the best manga in my opinion and sorry if I can't help in any way
We are, don't worry! We're well staffed on that end as well, we just hold a monthly schedule for it, the chapters are long and we take our time getting things right :thumbsup:

Heyyyy, I was wondering if you guys are open to suggestions to some manga titles to translate. If not, that's totally fine!

Group Leader
Heyyyy, I was wondering if you guys are open to suggestions to some manga titles to translate. If not, that's totally fine!
We don't exactly take requests. Sho Habby is basically just a bunch of hobbyist, so we're really working on the titles we like and want to work on. We're also basically always staff limited, so we only really can pick up more stuff as staff gets the time to work on the titles.

I would just like to thank you all for the excellent work you do. I can't tell you how many times I fall in love with a series to see it was translated by this group. I'm especially happy when a series I think has fallen off for good is picked up by you guys and seen through to the end. Keep up the good work and thank you for all the beedus.

Thank you for your hard work, the stuff you release is top notch. Just a question, is Busu ni Hanataba wo still active? I think we are just one and a half volumes to its conclusion... Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread