Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Immortal Evil

Yep. Revenge is sweet and better serve while hot xD
(it's already 10 years but don't mind the details :v )

Dex-chan lover
so what's the plan now, to invade other kingdoms and world domination?

Dex-chan lover
"I was right in executing you."
That reminds me of many villains in movies, wondering why the hero is upset after they killed his wife/child/dog.
He still thinks he was right as his undead victim is looking down on him. Zero self-reflection.
That's kind of hilarious in a way.

Damn that's scary. A lich who can never die as long as Skeleton >! 1, and has the ability of a hero. The ending is probably going to be him getting smited by his first love coming back, but I'm interested how it gets to that point.

@Calibration
If you ask me it feels more like the seat of the Fallen Lordaeron City, lacks a little bit of plage and abominations but we can make do for now, got a sacred sword that might get corrupted so there is a silver lining :D

@ASmileToProtect
How about the divine comedy ending? Beatrice comes to bring him to heaven after he admits of all his sins, gets the hero ending and the girl just by repenting or
smiting a bigger evil than him, I'm speculating based on the cover so prob spoilers

Hm....now it will turn either bland like most of the revenge stories or there will be a huge twist

Stuff like this is fun to think about. The king was right to worry about the hero and the sage being a threat to his kingdom, but by doing so sealed the kingdom's fate. Shakespearean!

Users who are viewing this thread