Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru - Vol. 10 Ch. 39 - Grudgeful Titan

Dex-chan lover
Bro thinks he's Simon lmao.
I expected Dwight to spare him and have him research shit but this is good too.

Dex-chan lover
So, what's the lesson to be learned from this arc :wooow::

NEVER FORGET YOUR PILLS you
schizos!

• Drink
Reactions: le3
without seeing the original Japanese or having any reliable knowledge of the Japanese language, I'm guessing he meant to say something to the effect of him being able to switch from one skeleton to the next, since we've seen him body hop before? It'd make it relatively pointless to destroy his physical body when he can just use another skeleton in the vicinity.
Raw is "私の体は只の器だ" ("My body is a mere vessel"), so it looks like their MTL misread the "只" (just, mere, nothing but) as "兄" (brother).
The funny part is that it's one of the only words in the whole chapter to have furigana (found four on a quick skim), so it's probably the easiest word in the whole chapter to understand.

Edit: Oof, missed a whole page of comments there, but I guess the furigana part is still interesting even if I am last over the finish line.

Dex-chan lover
last line was cold as fuck
Come on just kill him, crush the head or hes gonna tell his history
This arc is boring
oh sod off

there's these things called timing and pacing, which this manga has been abusing to their full potentials

let author cook

Dex-chan lover
"resent me all you want, and die"
I'll make good use of it when I will rise you into another fine addition to my army, lather on...

Am I dumb for wanting to drop this because I found out that
the hero actually stays dead until the very end of the WN so she never reunites with Dwight…

Dex-chan lover
Am I dumb for wanting to drop this because I found out that
the hero actually stays dead until the very end of the WN so she never reunites with Dwight…
Isn't this kinda predictable? She accepts her fate and doesn't want to return. Part of the story is about Dwight accepting that too and moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread