Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru

Dex-chan lover
All there is to say about this is never touch a mans wifu no?

I will say I do like the idea of the revenge getting taken in the early chapters instead of drawing it out for years.

so... why this one is not edgy manga? it's about revenge and shit it's the same content with every revenge manga ever, why there's no HURR DURR EDGY MC comment?

@me474
Politics mostly. Turns out that between a so-so king who probably keeps unpopular laws to give him and nobility an edge, and a literal hero, people are more likely to flock around the latter. When they do this stuff, they usually do this with the idea of keeping their dynasty in power, and in this case, the heroine was too much of a good person to be tempted into nobility and riches to keep her under control.

Aggregator gang
It seems sort of "western-style" edge, like you might find in something like Warhammer Fantasy. The characters are a bit more grounded and less chunni, with a tragic backstory and a moral grey so you can root for the villain protagonist

@Isekaijin
Do normal folks really care about heroes ? there was a woman named Joan of Arc ,she was a key factor in kicking the British off .She was also hailed as a religious figure but people didn't care much when she was caught and burned as a witch(there was enough time to save her if they wanted) , and her authority never suprasses the king or even the grand chamberlain

i thought i started reading this before
actually, it was this one
https://mangadex.org/title/50766/cheat-skill-shisha-sosei-ga-kakusei-shite-inishieno-maougun-wo-fukkatsu-sasete-shimaimashita-dare-mo-shinasenai-saikyou-hiiro

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good, especially if you like a good ol' revenge story.

Woah, a revenge story where the MC is actually already knocking down the capitals gates and massacring everyone by the 3rd chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread