Shokei Sareta Kenja wa Lich ni Tensei Shite Shinryaku Sensou wo Hajimaru

the synopsis is very promising, hopefully the manga won't disappoint. Always wished that there were more manga with all out war element like overlord.

Dex-chan lover
well, the motivation of this guy felt so shallow at least from my perspective (as a reader)
, the opening chapter didn't give enough context for his action, it literally just him and the hero got killed by the king, and the kingdom, incited by some priest looking dude.

Turned out ch 3.2 was more fitting to give general context on what and why did that happen, but there still so many questions.

How strong was the hero and her aide?Was the hero being administered by a single kingdom? Was there a war, or literally just these 2 vs the 'Demon King'? Why did they fight the Demon King? Was humanity on the losing side when the Demon King was still active? Were the humanity even united when the DK still existed?It doesn't look like it, and literally there was only 1 kingdom that was shown when the hero was executed, and the king of that kingdom was already done in like 2 chapters..., so much question popped up but i can't get a grasp on the working of the world. It's hard to get invested to MC's goal to become everyone's common adversary when it's not clear if there's anything other than this kingdom in that world, and whether they have connection to the hero or not.

The author can paint the entire world as rotten but this just doesn't make sense. I don't know if the author tried to simplify things and just happened to cut too much of it, removing some important timestamps and event and literally made the event progression happened abruptly that it felt dumb.

The opening chapter should have given some extra perspective at least in my opinion. I'm too dumb to understand why MC need to strategically think his return when the quality of the humanity was questionable at best.

Group Leader
Tbh, I prefer Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha over this manga. I don't know what it is, but to me, Nozomanu has more things than this manga that seems lacking.

Well, this one barely have any chapters. Maybe giving it some more time to grow will help. I'll come back later when this manga already has more thing to tell.

-gtrans

hero 100% retarded lmao imagine believing the world would be at peace with just the sacrifice of two individuals when its leaders are so incompetent they can't even tell their dicks from their toes

Think he got revenge a little too quickly. Should have extended that part, have him conquer town after town on his road to the empire, slowly amassing an army and realizing his abilities on the way there. It was over a little too quick, felt hollow.

Users who are viewing this thread