Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Encounter, And...

Dex-chan lover
why does he appear to be kind of prominent, on the 2-page spread that's at the beginning of the chapter if he's just gonna die right away?
because that's what called 'bait' chapter. That boy look like real MC but the real MC is one who kill him and other MC will be introduced in probably Ch. 2. As for your first question, no. he didn't. Even if he had, we'll probably never know.

Contributor
LMAO some peeps in here have never heard of a Decoy Protagonist before?
*Warning: this poster is not responsible for lost hours of productivity as a result on clicking on any TVTropes links*

Dex-chan lover
Well that's unexpected or maybe similar to https://mangadex.org/title/24204/battle-in-5-seconds-after-meeting

Dex-chan lover
Classic modern "edgy" LN/manga writing. Oh well.

Reminds me a bit of Twelve Kingdoms and their prejudice against the "foreigners".

ok well that was different. so why exactly is that a "useless" power? if they treated him well he could have wiped out all of their enemies easily.. probably.

unless fear or theres no way home only other reason i can think of is plot.

i think its not distruktion insted a storing abillity like inventar

Dex-chan lover
-Summon people without their consent
- killing them and blaming them because they have power

Bookmarked
I hope this manga will giving me detailed backstory in future chapter

Dex-chan lover
Unexpected DEADvelopment
Feel bad for him, maybe the next good of isekai will be more generous

Dex-chan lover
Considering the synopsis sort of ruins the surprise, I hope that the next chapter has him be a smartass and say "Knife to meet you, too." or something along those lines.

Fed-Kun's army
At first I was like oh god please tell me this isn’t the fucking main character this generic mf and then the ending was brutal yet satisfying LOL

Dex-chan lover
what a b*tch, hope she will get her taste of her own medicine even tho she's the mc

Users who are viewing this thread