Shokei Shoujo no Ikiru Michi - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Ch.19

Dex-chan lover
I'm incredibly happy that this series is back, so thank you for translating, but please at least go back and make the MTL slightly more coherent, its very hard to follow.

Dex-chan lover
If you have to use MTL you should just not scanlate it in the first place imo. For one thing it’s disrespectful both to the author and transistors who put in actual effort. It’s also pretty much guaranteed that an MTL will be inaccurate, especially for fantasy/sci-fi since those are difficult even for human translators

Group Leader
Yeah. It is. It's Pandemonium, not Bandemonium. lol.
Even then, I could tell that it was very rough with my limited Japanese knowledge.

At this point tbh, I'd suggest people to watch the first season of the anime.
The last translator before that left because "Yen Press licensed the manga! Go buy it!" Disregarding the fact that they release 2 volumes a year. It'll take YEARS to get to the end of what the anime covers. And it's barely getting at
the "purification" part in Garm
. Like, I've watched the anime and I know what happens at the end of this arc that's just starting
and it's pretty fucked up in places.

So, yeah.
I mean yeah, but I get it. Most translators have tons of projects they want to work on, but only a limited amount of time.

Why translate something that will be done officially, even if it takes a couple years to catch up?

Users who are viewing this thread