Shokubutsu Mahou Chito de Nonbiri Ryoshu Seikatsu Hajimemasu Zense no Chishiki o Kushi Shite Nogyo Shitara, Gyakuten Jinsei Hajimatta Kudan

Link to the Japanese webnovel if anyone is interested: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n0229fv/

Seems like a very peaceful novel.

Power of plant is weak in battle . What ? Characters in this manga didn't see naruto , Hokage 1st with Wood release became strongest 😆

Goddamn, how is there not a 'slow life' tag yet? Its just so common to see these type of manga and yet they dont even have a tag for it.

Does anyone know if theirs an LN for this and if anybody is translating it?
I just checked novel updates but I couldn't find it.

Well this type of story really irks me.
They all rely on MC's magic/skill/power for economy and stuff.
So when MC dies, the whole territory dies too.

yeah this type of isekai is annoying mc is op builds land but when he leaves for a moment it would go to shit, also no one would say "yeah i dont need payment for you to live here" so you just gonna give anyone a home like the fuck i much rather a mc who is smart and not a bitch boy pushover

Yeh

This is one of those feel-good manga that has only ups, no downs. Of course it includes an overpowered and gullible MC and beginnings of a harem. It has no originality, it's just a cash-grab copy of the top 10 isekai manga out there. I wouldn't say it's worth 7,8 stars, maybe 4 at best.

Aggregator gang
Yes, enter the mud and become one with the earth. Ignore all the shit and creepy crawlies for mother nature.

*Guy has plant magic in a world where technology is underdeveloped
Me: good, he can sustain himself and grow stuff
*guy is an aristocrat
Me: great, he can manage crops and vegetation, do noblesse oblige etc. Making fief management etc.
*thrown out and hoped to die
Me: that's dumb af
*makes a hollowtree with glass windows and a door
Me: call it house magic

Users who are viewing this thread