Shokugeki no Soma ~Le Dessert~

Wow. What a shame. I loved this series too. Seems like it got all weird with trying to set up this super grandiose world and then the author was like "shit, don't have time to actually do it. Let's just wrap it up."

And you couldn't give us a more tangible ending to the ship than that? Come on dude. Ugh. I'm bummed.

A very disappointing ending for what could have been the best manga I've ever read. Damn.

Aggregator gang
Not sure how this was a disappointing end.
Soma all but confessed to her and she reciprocated in the only way they knew how. It was a mirror of how his parents got together. At least that's how I perceived it.
Also, I like endings like these because you can expect the doujinshi artists to create their own. It's why open-endings exist: For the readers to end it on their own terms, not the author's. Meaning: Don't like the ending? Create your own. You literally CAN do that!

Nah TwilightFaze, you're completely right. The ending was a rather cute homage to Soma's parents, tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Says alot about the series and its author when he admits he doesn't like his MC and likes Asahi more.

Users who are viewing this thread