"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Ch. 22.5 - Don't Forget To Cook Somethin…

Group Leader
Hello, my Yuri readers! 🌸 We just opened our Ko-fi support page! If you want to support us, we'd greatly appreciate it! ☕💕

Dex-chan lover
Actually, there is specialized pot that make your rice making easier. You just put water in the bottom part and rice grain on the top. Put in in on fire stove, then wait. Basically, this is just a steam pot.

Dandang Nasi

Dex-chan lover
So does this mean that he has a button or menu or whatever that he can just change his gender with?
Kinda like the character switchers in terraria?

Group Leader
I hope it's only this girl that didn't knew how to cook rice without a cooker laughs in creole and pilaf heh

Double-page supporter
So does this mean that he has a button or menu or whatever that he can just change his gender with?
no is more like those cosmetics itens you equip and change your whole physical appearance

Dex-chan lover
this is legit the first time i've seen a manga set in japan where a person actually cooks the rice on the stove.

Fed-Kun's army
I think it's just a flashback. But I presume that mc could just buy another potion to turn back into his normal self

Group Leader
I think it's just a flashback. But I presume that mc could just buy another potion to turn back into his normal self
actually , [IDK my self but] this short ch is from ch 6 when she cook the curry cause she also wear the same cloth in this...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread