"SHOPSKILL" Sae Areba, Dungeon ka Sita Sekaidemo Rakusyou da: Hakugai Sareta Shounen no Saikyou Zamaa Life - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

actually yes, this do happen, standing out in japan is bad, so even if you stand out in order to defend yourself, you will be a social phariah

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he just punch that guy again? He doesn't seem to mind it before, and I don't understand what that bully could have that MC just quietly follow him despite knowing what would happen.

Dex-chan lover
Why didn't he just punch that guy again? He doesn't seem to mind it before, and I don't understand what that bully could have that MC just quietly follow him despite knowing what would happen.
Right it's like.

Well, they're going to hate and distrust me anyways, I might as well make the guy bullying me afraid if I move too suddenly.

Dex-chan lover
It's probably because I'm american or smth but I don't understand teachers allowing students to abuse someone even if its the chairman's grandson doing it but I guess in a Japanese context it does
highschool bully is "common" in every setting, not like american doesn't have movie or TV show about really lame bully character, which usually someone from sport team and no one bother to stand up for the MC beside his future love interest (who quite often the girlfriend of the bully)

Dex-chan lover
Bro you're fucking massive there's no way you can't just
People up in here crying about how this shit is unrealistic. Don't forget that kids are fucking terrible human beings filled to the brim with raging hormones and inexperience. They're literally still figuring out life.
I've had some terrible fucking teachers who were bullies and egged kids on in their behaviors. The teachers sets the the precedence, and this one is rotten to the core (probably untenured and fearing for his iob.) The class is probably acting that way to avoid being a target themselves.
Either way, author made it easy for us to not give a shit about what happens to the students.
I can dig it.
Sure I can suspend my disbelief about the bullying but the MC is retarded if he just lets himself get captured like that. He has shown that he is more than capable of fighting back and he's fucking huge.

Double-page supporter
It's probably because I'm american or smth but I don't understand teachers allowing students to abuse someone even if its the chairman's grandson doing it but I guess in a Japanese context it does
Happens sort of. Depends where you go really. In the west, we rarely see this kind of asshole because people aren't as stuck up on wealth and power in public school. My friend went to school in Korea and got harassed because a rich bastard disliked him and the school was afraid to deal with it. He came to America cuz he got in trouble for putting the guy in the hospital. Told me the most this rich kid did was try to assault him after school. If this was USA, a fat black lady would have started slapping them for trying to fight on school grounds.

Double-page supporter
Bullying in manga doesn't make a sense, how can someone doing all that crap doesn't get any backlash, yes i know he's grandchild of the principal but if everybody recorded him and reported it to minister of education and posted the video to social media they can destroy that school reputation
Prob cuz most don't think about recording stuff and just ignore. I've seen kids just start beating up other kids behind schools and no one gives enough a crap back then to report. These days, any kind of fuss leads to immediate social media reporting.

Double-page supporter
Bullies don't beat the shit out of people in public infront of everyone first off, because no one would support that shit to begin with. Bullies would usually attack you when no one is there. I doubt the bully even has a reason because people bully kids just because of bad background or they are living a hard life at home. It seems like this guy is bullying because he thinks its cool. They never really show the backstories of bullies anyways so its hard to get motives to why they do such a thing
Yeah, most of the time, no one goes out of their way to assault someone publicly. The most bullies do publicly is harassment like in JP where it's common for the group to gang up and just do petty shit to someone who's getting bullied.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, in that scenario he could kill them and claim self defense at this point

Dex-chan lover
MC deserves to be bullied lmao, like at first I was just like "cool, an MC who stands up for himself" but rather it's just he's just a self-absorbed dickhead. I mean, he seems like he's purposefully trying to get bullied given that he seems to push people away.

Double-page supporter
what a retarded scenario, no matter how good your story is going forward, this beginning is too bad for me to care

Users who are viewing this thread