Short Cake Cake

anywyas I want y'all to know short cake cake is one of my favourite shoujos ever, the mc is genuinely one of my favs ever. My only frustration is the love interests being a lil dumb rn, but it'll pass eventually and I'm excited to see how it'll end bc I ship both for once (although I lean towards chiaki)

I'm so sorry but I really dislike the 3nd male characters, that shitty young master.
What the hell with him seriously? Too arrogant ?

#teamRiku
Riku way too strong, I don't like him at first because he looks like someone who likes to play around but actually no..

Aggregator gang
i have been reading this for a year -_- i wish i can find some raw of this chapter

New manga from this author.
Source : her twitter
Title : Yubisaki to Renren
D7UIzghU0Acmalh

while reading this, I remember how I felt on Daytime Shooting Star. Thou Chiaki was the first person she met before Riku. Both are nice but I see the chemistry between Chiaki and Ten. I felt pained between Riku and Ten. The author is amazing. She can give some emotions like this, it means she's an effective artist haha

Riku
x Ten is the end game.
Since it has ended, I intend to reread this through official translation.
I just want to say that I'm surprised Morishita suu is a creator duo! Lol it never occurred to me. I personally think suu and Yamamori Mika are a good author in its era. Don't know why they don't get an anime adaption? Because they are so so good. I agree what averrett_sama said. I think they are pretty similar in this field. Suu is more sweet and cute, while Yamamori has a heartbreaking and somewhat realistic approach.

I'm not interested to give an overall review about this manga so I just want to talk a little about the ending.
I pity for
Chiaki
. I think what makes us have to like the last choice is to make another rather bad. He is an insensitive character, somewhat cool and not talk too much. And over time, he grew into a different character. More cute, more like a baby, force to understand both -- just makes the image fall, not as expected. And we see the other with a new light: more considerate, more mature. His ability to hold himself. It's clear
Chiaki
will lose. Both guys are cute but
Riku
has the upper-hand. He is like a player at first but he simply kind and friendly.

9/10

can some scanlation group pls pick up this manga series :(( its so gooood and it‘s been 2 years </3

Fed-Kun's army
@goronyanpai
Is that the guy who gave player vibes?
If so, then I like it better that way haha. I've always liked him more because he was more interesting.

It's been a long time since the last update. It's saaad! But we might be able to buy the English version of the manga soon. We started a book club on Discord, you might want to join? https://discord.gg/NQyZqsZ :)

Users who are viewing this thread