Short Cake Cake

If anyone interested in knowing what happens later, i will try my best to explain since English isn't my first language.

As for Riku relationship with Rei (young master)
They are siblings who had a falling out for reasons mentioned below.
As for Riku's past :
So it turns out that Riku's biological mother is a high school girl who had a lover older than her and that man family didn't approve of them so he technically abandoned her after Riku was born.( she also had a daughter named Hotaru who is older than Riku) but she decided to give him up since she couldn't take care of both kids among the fact that she had post partum depression and since Rei biological mother was struggling to have a child and this girl didn't want Riku she left him to her with a note that has his name on it, back then that girl didn't know that the woman managed to get pregnant and gave birth to Rei the same time she found Riku in her class room so Rei family adopted him and raised both of them but Riku already knew that he is adopted since he didn't resemble his parents.

Riku was better than Rei in different fields so out of jealousy and since his grandpa said that Riku is better fit as a heir,he said horrible things to Riku and from there their relationship started to go south anyway shortly after that their parents died in car accident and Riku biological mom came to see him in the funeral but she mistook rei for Riku and he chased her out and when Riku found out and rei told him about how she didn't know her own kid and he also tore her letter in front of Riku but Riku went after her because he wanted to see her face but by then she already left which upset him farther, back then rei told Riku to leave and that he didn't want him because he thought Riku chose his biological mom over him in the funeral so he got upset.

Riku left and started living with shirokawa( Rei driver) which made the situation worse through the years.

Rei inability to tell his true feelings to Riku and them misunderstanding each other resulted in this mess.

Anyway Hotaru appears telling Riku that she is his sister and that their mom wants to see him and later he meets her and learn the truth from her.Riku tell his biological mom that he thank her for giving birth to him but his true mom is his adoptive one.

At the end Riku and Rei make up and reconcile.

As for everyone else fate at the end
- Riku and Ten get married.
- shirokawa (rei driver) marry the woman responsible for the boarding house (i forgot her name) and have a daughter together.
- two of the boarding house kids ( the glasses boy and the girl with the short hair) date.
- chiaki meets Hotaru ( Riku big sis) again in collage and through time he falls for her and they date by the end of the special chapter.
- Rei seems more mature and level headed and is seen attending a marriage meeting.

Overall this was a rollercoaster of emotions, I personally enjoyed it.

I wish the author slowed down and gave the characters the natural time to know each other better in order to fall in love with each other.

Also why did you change Riku hair style , the old one was better.

@ang3l-of-love thank you so so much for explaining the rest of the plot! I love this story but the last few volumes are still not available to buy in my country. So I was really curious :)

Really wish someone would pick this up again, haven't been able find any news or updates on this since the translations stopped

Users who are viewing this thread