Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Mama wa Kaettekitayo "Mama Came Home"

@givemersspls + @juicius

If it makes you feel any better, using "pampered" is just as oddball (and harder to use for the same effect)...

edit: The back and fore between Takehiro and Konoha was a rather nice closure for them both.

OTOH, having to know which of the "dad" they were talking about gave me a chuckle (Takehiro's dad, either of his grandfather (ie. father / father-in-law), or Konoha's dad)...

Fed-Kun's army
@ngkn92

Looked at the manga you suggested. Not making promises but I ordered the set in case I end up doing it. I'd still need the raw, as I don't dismantle the manga I collect. If you can point me to the raw, I'd appreciate it.

Power Uploader
Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the scanlator answered and said they're working on it.

I've done first 10 pages or so of chapter 29 of Kyoukasho ni Nai as a test. Right now, unless I can get better raws, I probably won't do it. It's too hard to make our some of the kanjis (especially hand-written ones) and the background has a off-white tint that drives me nuts when I clean the text off the bubbles. I can figure out the kanjis using my tankoubon but I hate having to sample the background just to clean the text. I'll finish chapter 29 in a few days and post it though.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
Thank you for your replying. This is the raw I found: https://raw.senmanga.com/Kanojo_ga_Flag_wo_Oraretara
But seeing it's quality, I don't mind if you refuse at all.

Fed-Kun's army
@ngkn92

Yeah, that's gonna be rough for me. I'd have to sample the background each time i cleaned the text from the bubble... Maybe there's a way to whiten the background, I don't know... I can work with low res but that other issue is a big headache...

Users who are viewing this thread