Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Najinda!? "She's getting It!?"

Contributor
A fanservice chapter... ech. Thanks for the update, though. Hope we get back to the main plot soon.

Dex-chan lover
Whoever's complaining about fanservice needs to learn how to be a gentleman

Banned
I wonder if Kokona ever masturbate to her past memories of doing it with her husband

Dex-chan lover
...This was a fanservice chapter? I just saw it as innocent reincarnation second try at bettering my old self stuff. You know... character building and development?

Maybe Kiss x Sis has just left my perception of what is fan service and what isn’t skewed? Are school swimsuits alone fan service?

Dex-chan lover
i think author wanted to turn this into a hentai... the plot is there tbh

Double-page supporter
There are 2 kinds of people. The ones who read this chapter normally and the ones who say this has a fanservice.

Damn I want to see more sweet moments where Kokona interacts with her friends, god I can get diabetes

@AbuHajaar The scanalator did speculate this chapter is an interim/filler chapter. Also on r/manga, the scanlator also added that the magaka is working on have the KissxSis tank vol. 2 release. So in short, a lower priority and rushed chapter.

I still enjoyed it personally. Most reincarnation stories usually take the interpretations of combining the previous life and current life's strengths. Like suddenly being downloaded the ability to perform kung fu. So it's a bit novel and interesting to think about how regaining of memories interfering established talents and creating a new mental block instead.

Double-page supporter
"April Issue", "end of February". Some publishers just can't do time.

Users who are viewing this thread