Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - Thank you

Dex-chan lover
I'm little hard understand this ending, how I call it... bitter sweet? Build up in the 22 n 23 very very tense for me, but I don't really expect it got axed like this... but well I can accept this.

I mean how instead this bitter sweet ending since the built up in two chapter very² tense the author can done it like Ashiya and MC both together meet "Mom" Kokona before she very hazy in possible way, so it will be more memorable and then the chapter 24. It would be more impact, but maybe the reason of this because didn't want to be generic ending ig. But instead maybe author need different approach then so it will be blending and perfect. But it's not like its not perfect, I would give this 8/10 overall, because how well written this and how the emotion built up in 22 n 23,like it very tense

Consider like other title from other author like Mujaki no Rakuen, yeah ik this diff case because this case teleport to future, but I would say this ending like what you got if you blend "Mujaki no Rakuen" and "Mujaki no Rakuen Parallel" ending. You got that peak with very soft tense, and more bitter.

Maybe anyone want to write manga/comic may consider this as such thing, I would like if the built up has little fix it will be better, and appreciate author because how the built up not long last because it would be disappointed the reader, and I think the way author taking every other character perspective bout ending on point with this approach and ending.

And glad to the translator to translate this to the end, Im very looking into this, and surprised that the ending is very different from other manga that has similar theme, like an "unease sweet" that's how I call this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I was waiting by a wedding or a positive pregnancy test, then the mom says: "job done" and true happy end
In the end Ashiya is the gf or not? I dont understand it

Dex-chan lover
I'm little hard understand this ending, how I call it... bitter sweet? Build up in the 22 n 23 very very tense for me, but I don't really expect it got axed like this... but well I can accept this.

I mean how instead this bitter sweet ending since the built up in two chapter very² tense the author can done it like Ashiya and MC both together meet "Mom" Kokona before she very hazy in possible way, so it will be more memorable and then the chapter 24. It would be more impact, but maybe the reason of this because didn't want to be generic ending ig. But instead maybe author need different approach then so it will be blending and perfect. But it's not like its not perfect, I would give this 8/10 overall, because how well written this and how the emotion built up in 22 n 23,like it very tense

Consider like other title from other author like Mujaki no Rakuen, yeah ik this diff case because this case teleport to future, but I would say this ending like what you got if you blend "Mujaki no Rakuen" and "Mujaki no Rakuen Parallel" ending. You got that peak with very soft tense, and more bitter.

Maybe anyone want to write manga/comic may consider this as such thing, I would like if the built up has little fix it will be better, and appreciate author because how the built up not long last because it would be disappointed the reader, and I think the way author taking every other character perspective bout ending on point with this approach and ending.

And glad to the translator to translate this to the end, Im very looking into this, and surprised that the ending is very different from other manga that has similar theme, like an "unease sweet" that's how I call this.
I don't think it got axed it just feel like a short story not every manga has to be 500+ chapters, the ending was bittersweet but at the end of the day the mom's reincarnation was only temporary and when her son finally was able to move on her time was done while not a good ending it was a realistic ending plus he has a girlfriend and is moving on and living a good life

Users who are viewing this thread