Shougakusei ga Mama demo Ii desu ka?

Dex-chan lover
This is one heart warming manga.
I bet those onion cutting ninja will love this.
Also, its so cute.

@TetraSky
as much as i enjoy those sheningans we all know author prolly won't have balls to pull anything else than mc x tsun coworker

xts

"It's the FBI and Onee-chan open the door!"? Too bad the mom isn't a horrible cook or else it would be funny to see her older sister bust in with him half dead on the floor after eating his mom's awful cooking.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of those things that are just "so stupid yet it works somehow" like Slime Tensei and probably a few gems I don't know of.

I become really attached to the characters. I just want the mommy loli to be proud of her son. I just want the son to stop worrying and be happy. I just want some good mother son moments they couldn't have when after the mother died.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, is the author of this manga really the same author of THAT manga? I have a theory that the body of this author got invaded by an alien.

Glad you're continuing and thank you!

Side note: loved the pic of your battle station.

Double-page supporter
So, yeah, giving the premise and probably having a at least minor knowledge of the "lewder types of mangas", I can guess what concern some potential readers might have to not pick up this series. Minor spoilers, so Ill tag them, but I keep them with little information as possible:
Until chapter 9, she really just has the mother role and there is no romance stuff between them, but there is at least one other party he is interested in.

Dex-chan lover
"A nice wholesome heartwarming story from a dude who was throwing naked sisters at their brother from chapter 1 and kept throwing more girls including a teacher at him through many more chapters."

Best description ever

yeah, if he is going to marry his mom at the end of the manga, i will drop this and trying to never remember this manga exist

Dex-chan lover
@dantziel usagi drop PTSD sufferers association is always looking for new members.
Thanks for the update btw appreciate the work you do.

Dex-chan lover
expecting kissxsis level of quality
get feels instead

the author is a man of culture.

Group Leader
@ariebagusp

I keep taking it off and someone keeps adding it. It's not, and if the person thinks it is, it's a reflection of his own pruriency to see things the way he wants to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread