Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Neighboring God

Dex-chan lover
Feels kinda chaotic and it's a bit hard to tell how serious you are supposed to take it all ...

Either way, am I the only one who wonders when mangaka write this sort of stuff just how much of it is base wish-fulfillment?

Dex-chan lover
Followed

But I feel like this is gonna go to a bottomless hole of drama and depression.
Hold your breath, and here we go.

Dex-chan lover
damn, the power pacing. she's known the girl for like a week, but after eating some hot pots she's fallen head over heels. i like my disaster lesbians in my yuri manga served simple

also, do people REALLY not recognize the meta commentary at the end there? the whole setup of "you move in and your neighbor secretly HAPPENS to be your favorite mangaka, she is also a pretty girl with social issues just like you" is a total escapist fantasy trope that is exactly the kind of manipulative framing these kinda editors would want. i wouldn't exactly say it's clever or subtle or anything, but... come on, i thought they were being self aware at least

Dex-chan lover
That girl, is so innocent that it appears crazy... Well, yeah she is a little crazy hahahaha but followed!!!

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me who thinks "Natsukawa bookstore" when they're clearly book publishers might be a questionable translation?

Taking hero worship to another level, I see. How wonderful.

like..... It's cute when it's a manga...... but when I try to relate this to irl its kind of creepy.. maybe idk human psychology enough

Thats a bit creepy but like if i was a lottle more mentaly unstable that would be me lol i was obssed with pearl from su for a few years she was my inspiration to become better if she was real i would be consideredbsyalking fan lol

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of a certain incident involving sacrifices and slenderman.

Users who are viewing this thread