Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Pilgrimage For Two

Dex-chan lover
She looks cutest when she's embarrassed about being praised while feeling guilty for keeping secrets 😁
She does seem a little stalker-y :/
It must be pretty gruesome to hear someone praise you for the things you feel most insecure about.
Haha. Aiko looks very pretty when she's quoting :) Shion-sama writes some pretty embarrassing lines too. Hahaha.
Lovers? Wow, moving a little fast there, Shion-sama. "I want to dedicate my life, that is all." 😆
I realized just now that this is very similar to "Handsome girl and sheltered girl" in some ways, but that's okay because they're both fun stories. I hope the creeps won't get their way for once and Aiko will handle it like a champ when she finds out who Shion-sama really is. After all, she is quite aware of her own quirkiness and judging from her character I don't see how she would ever react to the truth with anything but excitement and wonder. And realistically, why would anyone react otherwise.
Really, I would love for the creepy wishes of deranged sociopaths like Serenata and Midoriha to blow up in their faces, but since the entire entertainment industry serves no other purpose but to cater to the deranged obsessions of people like them I'm sure I'll be disappointed again.
What I am curious about is that remark about the earthquakes and bad weather. It would be kinda cool if this story ended up with their world becoming under threath in a similar way to her stories and the two of them saving the day together.
Thank you so much for these chapters, 0mniscience. They are So wonderful of you to pick this up.

Dex-chan lover

Double-page supporter
With how the setting of the Copernicus Rebellion manga is post-apo and how there seems to be endless rains and earthquakes, I thought it would be kinda interesting if things escalated and ended up being like Mao trying to escape her yandere fan Aiko in a Disaster Report-like Tokyo.

Dex-chan lover
That girl is fucking terrifying.

Mao needs to move like yesterday, it feels like if she makes one wrong step shes going to get murdered embalmed and enshrined by this yandere girl.

Dex-chan lover
I think you can call the police for that right? At this point it's less than a milimeter away from being considered as stalking

lmao peepin the tags on this one like yo this could go in SEVERAL different directions

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a (non-hentai) manga where a psycho like MC is upped by her/his target?

Aggregator gang
my god.....the girl is just so creepy, and she cringes the hell out of me.......

Users who are viewing this thread