Shoujo Junrei - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Shadow Of Summer

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. I thought this was going to be a cute romance with this, you know, odd twist of the girl having this excessive devotion to the person and the concealed identity. And then I thought OK, looks like it's going to add an extra curve now and then. But now it's psychos, psychos everywhere! We're getting into weird multiple train wreck territory, with treachery, backstabbing, and . . . terrorism?!

Side note: Is it just me or does this chapter look kinda weird compared to other ones in this series? Like the font has odd thin, shaky/blurry lines where last chapter it was much more crisp. And you know, I don't usually notice font stuff.

Dex-chan lover
The lone wolf type character who is too edgy for this world and think he is better and hate everyone else becaus ehe is different. Oh girl, you don't know how much i hate you.

Group Leader
@Purplelibraryguy it's not just you, whoever typeset this forgot to switch the font mode in Photoshop to smooth. It looks terrible. Seriously these 2 last chapters took a nosedive in typesetting quality.

Dex-chan lover
It's like a drama tornado.

Honestly feels hard to get invested with the recent developments because so many damn things happened in the span of a chapter or two.

Nice chapter!! I have a bit of trouble to get into the story since it's quite... special, but I'll keep reading because I'm very curious hehe~

Ps: some of you are really rude to the fan translators. They are doing this for free and doing their best I'm sure. They don't deserve your rude comments for some trivials things...

Dex-chan lover
@Abeehiltz
That the typesetting is worse than it used to be is an objective fact. How is calling it like it is being rude? I feel like it would be ruder to pretend everything is perfect and there's no need to improve.
Just because someone is doing their best doesn't mean it's automatically good, the effort can be acknowledged, but up until there, and neither does something being free makes it immune to criticism.

Double-page supporter
tbh I feel like Aiko would lash out if Mao DID say she was Shinonome Shion. I mean she saw the "real" Shinonome Shion in a meet and greet event so... Idk maybe the coworker trying to destroy the image of a goddess is a good thing.

Dex-chan lover
Great, a girl with sociopathic tendencies who's also bored.

Couldn't been worse... Or could it?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload guys!
This series is definitely going places I wasn't expecting.

Great job with the translation! Everyone is saying the font is bad on this chapter but I honestly like it! As long as the font isn’t small it works just fine. Thank you again!

Dex-chan lover
The font isn't great also there were a lot of really awkward sentences and grammar errors in that long ass rant from that one dude

Dex-chan lover
We have definitely gone off the rails now. Has it jumped the shark? I suppose I'll stick around a bit to find out.

Ore

Dex-chan lover
My fucking god you have to shovel tons upon tons of shitty yuri like this one to find something worthwhile.

Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread