Shoujo Kishidan x Knight Tale - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.6 - Announcement from the Author

Dex-chan lover
Here's hoping they manage to continue their story. Set backs suck, but I'm excited for them.

Dex-chan lover
Probably the rollercoaster of the announcements at the end has more impact than the rollercoaster of the match xD well, let’s hope it will really continue...at least to see a proper ending.

First cancel then revived and having a sequel then cancel and now resurrected from the deep tomb? Damn, that was a bit too weird. Nevertheless I hope someone pick up the new series(?) or sequel (?) Well whatever that new thing

Dex-chan lover
This manga was too good, and way too niche for its own good.

Thanks a lot for picking up this manga. Not many scanlator groups go the extra mile and research material in the way you did to bring accurate translations.

Also, we're entering a new manga era. I keep seeing lots and lots of new artist on twitter self publishing their work and getting paid by fans via fanbox or fantia(for lewd artists). Sadly the japanese manga market is stalling behind the times, but luckily individuals are always trying to overcome market limitations. In return we're getting more manga as their authors intended them to be, devoid from any retarded editorial meddling.

Dex-chan lover
I applaud the author for the efforts, choosing to continue it with self publishing. I will look forward to enjoying more of this when it comes out!

I was so sad thinking that was the end of it. This made my day. Now lets just hope it won't get axed again.

Dex-chan lover
We went like: Say syke right now!

And the TL team actually said syke LUL.

So, I'm really happy! I really like this manga, so it's great we can get a continuation... Also, a PivXiv fanbox it's a faster way to support the mangaka in some ways, I might actually give it a go.

PD: I wanna now how much time did you spend just doing that animation... Anyway it looks freaking sick.

Dex-chan lover
larping as a mangaka writing about cute girls larping

Dex-chan lover
AAAAHHHH that ending (not just the actual battle ending per se, but also the We're Alive>Cancelled>Alive!>CANCELLED>not dead yet, getting better, think I'll go for a walk now).

Nevertheless super fun, thanks so much for finishing this off so nicely.

Not enough fancy / magic hack & slash, not enough "companionship" with crying, creaming and hugging, no villains, no edging lords, no harem, no cheating powahhh, so it's got cancelled.

I've said this before but this really would be the perfect manga for a 12 episode anime. It has the two best things to spend the animation budget on, cute girls and super over the top yet still realistic combat.

Dex-chan lover
It's so good! Girls, knights, fights, Yuri... almost perfect for mass. @pikokola I've the same question. @Panzercracker lol , yeah you got it xD Agreed with @Foolsirony . Need anime adaptation , but no change ... So now we can change tag complete to ongoing ?

Users who are viewing this thread