Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Fed-Kun's army
7a4.png

Yooo it's not too late to clear up the misunderstanding between you two. Anyway thanks for the translation!!

@aRepeatingPrayer
Ahhhh, I'm still confused. I'm sorry for my slow understanding and my English too. Really sorry for bothering you so much, but I get it a little anyway. So in that line at page 16, it could be understood that Kimura is talking to herself that "If Hiyama was able to date Mizushima-kun, surely she'd be able to be happy..." (the subject "she" in the second clause here is maybe Hiyama, right. I'm able to get the first sentence but when it turns to the second sentence, I'm confused again since the "I" you talk here means Kimura, right, and I understand like this, that is Kimura wondered herself that if she was able to date Mizushima-kun, would she really able to be happy like the way she was with Hiyama. I don't know my understanding about the second sentence is exactly like you mean. I hope I get it right. So sorry for my slow and poor English.

I hope it doesnt end too soon... like maybe it should atleadt have 30-50 chaps.....

Users who are viewing this thread