Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's going to repeat like this for another 100 chapters and a Yuri ending between the two is a fleeting dream at this point but I do hope there will be some development.

Dex-chan lover
@Mirzak007 did we read the same chapter? She didn't end up talking to the dude at the end, but didn't seem to care and said she felt better anyway, so basically Hiyama's (hilarious) compliments seemed to have an effect on her.

Aggregator gang
Making the girl feel down and then suddenly praising her is a legit brainwash technique. I don't understand why people likes seeing it in romance manga.

Double-page supporter
@Filuth I'm pretty sure from Hiyama's point of view, she's been praising her constantly and trying to appeal to her. Kimura's just convinced that Hiyama's out to get her.

Dex-chan lover
When you pass by and all those beautiful lesbos just faint on their own...must be hard

Dex-chan lover
The whole thing when Kimura forgets every chapter about Hiyama's giant yuri boner for her and acts surprised at every reveal is getting seriously stale, though.

Don't get me wrong, still loving every adorable panel in this manga. Just saying.

Dex-chan lover
cause it's yuri if a guy does this they tend to rate it lower.

No, it's because Hiyama isn't negging her on purpose. The joke is that her initial harsh words are a misunderstanding and in fact she was declaring her love. In b/g romcoms this silly trope also happens, when the straight laced girl thinks the apparently delinquent boy is being a jerk to her, but he was just careless with his choice of words.

i knew that was coming the moment i saw tomoe bust out the makeup, but still a good gag, F in chat for hiyama.

Users who are viewing this thread