Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-San (Magazine) - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the translation, wait to go Tomoe having your gal pal's back like that and watching out for her. I love that Hiyama cranks up the shoujo charm and moe whenever the mom is around and even sneaks in referring to her as mother. All three girls are adorable but how could Tomoe not notice Hiyama tailing her when she had that many bags with her.
No wonder Kimura would be embarrassed her role model, standard, and rival for what it means to be a popular school girl who in her mind just accepted her as a peer/equal just marched into her room and started Hiyama'ing during a moment when she's not feeling 100% or looking her best she was possibly worried Hiyama would reconsider her earlier statement/compliment from the earlier outing.

Lol the stalker scene nice.
Secondly the acting , very good 😂
And most importantly she is thinking about her gf more , good , good.

Dex-chan lover
TklRZbPm.jpg

Cute stalker

Dex-chan lover
"Moooom, you're embarassing me in front of my favorite stalker!!" basically lol

And the way Hiyama talked to the mom was also hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
Ohohoho how adorable. Now..Will they have an overnight together? That might be a bit too much but honoka's blushing really hard!😆

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I need to see an edit of the moms face on that meme with the old lady reacting saying ‘they’re such good friends’ ya know

Really love the addition of Tomoe to this dynamic that was missing from the original

Users who are viewing this thread